St.Antony's Primary School - Palayamkottai

Home » Institutions »  Stxavier Nursary And Primary School

St.Antony's Primary School - Palayamkottai

This school was started in the year 1930 under the guidance of the fathers of Society of Jesus. Till 1958, this school functioned in the premises of the Parish Church. Later when Rev.Fr. V.X.Arulanantham became the parish priest of palayamkottai, he shifted the school outside the Church campus as the church was modified and extended.

The school received its temporary recognition on 19.10.1931 and received its permanent recognition from Tamil Nadu State government on 19.12.1937. It serves the needy and gives quality education.